[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Back to list of TNAB hikes
and Lake Lillian
GPS Data: Map, Track, Waypoints
Click here for GPS
eXchange format file.
- Trail forks
- Includes roads
- Total elevation
- Time to Lake
Lillian: 30 min
- Time to top of
ridge: 1 hr 25 min
- round trip approx:
3 hrs 20 min
- Click here for road map (380K)
- drive I-90 to Snoqualmie pass
- Take the Hyak exit
- Drive northeast briefly and turn southeast onto Gold Creek road (NFD 4832)
- Follow this road till it turns to gravel (approx 2.5 miles)
- Continue on gravel
- Turn left onto a minor unmarked? fork approx 4.3 miles (onto NFD
- When this road forks (approx 5.5 miles) go right
- Park in the open area at a hairpin (approx 6.2 miles)
- NOTE - this road has been in disrepair for some time now. The report as
of 9/08 is that it is passable. It is very brushy but ground clearance is
- Follow the trail up the rocky run drainage.
- A left fork leads to the creek
- Another left fork leads to Laura Lake.
- Find a 'T' intersection at about .75 miles (elev 4570).
- Go left to Lake Lillian. Go right to Twin Lakes and Mount Margaret.
- Lake Lillian is at approx 1 miles (elev 4780)
- Follow the trail over the big rock and around the lake counter-clockwise
- On the east side of the lake, follow a trail that forks right, up to the
- From here follow the trail in a generally northerly direction past
meadows, huckleberries, streams, tarns, huckleberries, pinacles, cliffs,
- The highest point of the ridge is at about 2.25 miles (elev 5850).
TNAB Hikes are not for the
faint of heart. During the season we meet every Thursday in the Eastgate parking
lot at 5pm. We hike fast. We hike in the rain. We hike in the snow. We hike in
the dark. We don't always follow the beaten path. If you want to join us, click